WELCOME to the 2022-23 School Year!
and to Samantha Humphrey's classroom website for Helena High School business classes in Money Management and JMG and Career and Technical Student Organization - Business Professionals of America. Above you will find links that will take you to pages specific to each class or club, as well as some unit related links and guidelines. If you have any questions or if I can help in any way, please be sure to contact me. We are a team and I want to hear from you! Phone numbers, email and a contact form are all available on the "Contact Me" page.
Syllabus Information & Class Links
All individuals are expected to demonstrate RESPECT!
-Respect for People - Self and Others
-Respect for Property - Personal and that of others
-Respect for Rules/Norms - School; Social; Education
Sign up for Mrs. H's Text Reminders through Remind.
Required for ALL STUDENTS!!
EMAIL and OFFICE 365 and CLASS NOTEBOOKS
1. Go to portal.office.com and log in with your log in (first name inital + last email@example.com:firstname.lastname@example.org) This is the same log in you to log into your school computers.
In some cases you may have a number as part of your log in name such as shumphrey1. If you are not sure, come see me and I can look it up for you.
2. After you do this you will automatically go to a page to put in your school computer password.
3. You can then access your school provided email and your Office 365 documents and class notebook.
ONE NOTE CLASSROOM NOTEBOOK GUIDE
1. Whether at home or school - Log in to your HHS Office 365 Account (use deskstop icon or use the instructions to the right)
2. Click on One Drive.
3. Click on "Shared With Me" You may have to click on the three lines by Office 365 - in the themed border - to see this folder
4. Click on your class notebook.
5. Click on your name
6. Click on edit in OneNote which puts the notebook on the computer you are using rather than working on it in the cloud. It is easier to use this way.
WORK ON ASSIGNMENTS IN YOUR NOTEBOOK
1. Always click on your name to display the units.
2. Select the appropriate unit and the appropriate assignment
3. Begin working in the document.
***IF you cannot work on the document - you are in the content library so be sure to switch to your notebook by clicking on your name.
4. Your work will automatically save when you log out of your notebook.
SAVING EXCEL/WORD/ACCESS/ADOBE WORK OR SCREEN CLIPPINGS TO YOUR NOTEBOOK
1. The easiest and most efficient way
IF YOU ARE FINISHED WORKING is to select
File - Print - Send to OneNote 16 - Print
2. The OneNote icon will start to flash in you Task Bar at the bottom of the screen.
3. Click on the plus sign by your name and then click on the section in the notebook you want it saved to.
4. This saves it as a Printout so you just have to go and rename it.
IF YOU ARE NOT FINISHED WORKING IN EXCEL/WORD/ACCESS OR ADOBE AND WILL NEED TO FINISH::
1. Copy the document/spreadsheet and paste it into the proper section of your notebook. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR FORMATTING!
2. Save the document to your desktop, documents, Dropbox or OneDrive.
3. Open up the section in your notebook and insert it as an attachment.
4. You can then reopen it to continue working on it but you will have to reattach you or print it to OneNote when you are finished to keep your notebook up to date.
text @g9k7cf to the number 81010